Sunday 14 August 2011

Light source of structure

I have started to think of the light source of the structure and how I can incorporate it into the design of the stall. I do not want the interior of the stall to be overly bright as it is a very soft and spiritual setting, therefore dim lighting will be the best. 

I saw this picture when I google-searched "laser cutting" and it immediately grabbed my attention because of the "flaps" on the back of the dress which could be similarly incorporated into my design as a vehicle for letting light into the stall. Maybe even in specified amounts. 


I somehow want to further emphasise on the spirituality and/or the feeling of going into a different environment/realm. I have sketched some ideas for the form of the lighting and will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment