Wednesday 10 August 2011

DESIGN 2 - LASER CUTTING WORKSHOP

We are required to design a market stall selling something that sustains us in some way so I chose to design a palm reading stall where I will be the palm reader and customers will be able to enter the stall to get their palms read one-on-one. 

Palm reading has been around for a looooooooong time ( in the BCs). It was developed by people all over the world at that time, the Greek, Indian, China, Egypt etc. Palmists are able to decipher a persons character and future by taking into account the lines, mounts, marks, fingerprints and hand shape.

Palm reading has fascinated me since I was a young child as my dad has always had an interest in this art/science, buying books on palmistry (he never read much at all but used to love reading books on this topic) and getting palmists to read his hand. The thing that caught my attention was that whenever I sat down with a book on Palmistry and tried to decipher the lines and mounts on my own hand, most of the time, what was described had a lot of truth in it, cementing my belief in Palmistry. Therefore it sustains me as I enjoy reading mine and others' hands. And who does not want to know what happens in their future?


No comments:

Post a Comment