Sunday 14 August 2011

Entrance/Exit of stall

My tutors mentioned on Thursday that maybe it might be better to have different entrance and exit points for the stall as people entering the stall would be in a completely different state of mind as the people leaving the stall. This made me think of maybe having the entrance towards the road, so that customers are attracted to enter the structure. Whereas the exit could be directed towards the back of the stall, i.e. towards the park, being a perfect place, in my opinion, for people with more insight on their life and character to be released.

I want to keep the entrance and exit similar to my original cone idea with the spiralled top. But I definitely want the beam of ligh entering the stall to be circular, or at least as close to being circular as possible. This means that there has to be a way of fixing the structure on the top only.

Bird's eye view of this idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment