Sunday 25 September 2011

Building Framework

I started to construct the main basic structure of my building as I had developed it in the animation workshop - with 3 levels for an architect, engineer, photographer, chef and accountant.




But after showing it to our tutors, I realised that all along, I had been working with the building as separate offices/spaces for each partner working separately on their own projects and clients, whereas we were required to increase their collaboration in a way that all of them would work on each project. for this to occur, I decided that I needed to change some of my partners' occupations for them to be able to work together as one business rather than 5 small businesses. 

I came up with 4 other partners (some of my previous partners stayed):
>Engineer
>Accountant
>Landscape Architect
>Interior Designer

And in order to allow more communication and collaboration between them, I decided to make my office building only one level rather than my original 3 levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment