Thursday 16 June 2011

References to Journals - International Journal of Ambient Energy

I have referred to the International Journal of Ambient Energy that I have been allocated in a few ways:
  • Since this journal is about the reduction of fossil fuels, I have tried to make my design a little more supporting of this idea by being more simplistic so that it does not require as many materials, therefore having less embodied energy, reducing the generation of possible fossil fuels.
  • Another way I have tried to make my design have less of an impact on the environment in terms of fossil fuels, is by offsetting the bad impacts by having 4 pot plants on each corner of my space which decreases the net impact, in an effort to restore some goodness in terms of air quality.
  • This journal focuses on ambient energy including nuclear, hydroelectric, wind, biomass, solar, photovoltaic, tidal, wave and geothermal power. I believe that my particle system, "fire" (looks like yellow smoke) provokes the feeling of geothermal power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment